Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
catclaw -- yes I had to when msns windows live messeger got closed out because microsoft bought out skype, so everything that was on my msn contact list was switched over to skype.
ULTIMATEMALE -- You use SKype too ?
catclaw -- yes I had skype issues, but as I have always stated. I do not like skype much. I prefer having aim and yim...
christian7 -- hey catclaw havint seen on skype you ok?
catclaw -- I will most certaintly let you know when I get around to answering our posts foxxy.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic

The Dragon And The Succubus, (cc and fluffy kitty)
catclaw
 Posted: May 17 2013, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Dracon's appearance (minus the extra member.): Dracon

Dracon had been reclining on his rocky ledge when a sudden dark storm began to swirl into existence he could see the lightening bouncing through the clouds. But nothing out of the ordinary disturbed him much. How ever he had no idea that he was about to be targeted by the demon that had now become ruler of her castle. His tail flickered slightly knowing that he would be more than pleased to help any female that came to his attention or needed sexual release. How ever he was not sure what the demoness had in store for him. Most demons could be quite evil in what they did to males who did not comply to their wishes.

He watched as the bolts continued to get even more intense until suddenly one of them cracked a few miles away from his lair, but it was after such a display that he saw something that unnerved him a great deal. After that bolt he saw more than a army of demons heading straight toward him.

PMEmail Poster
^
Communist Kitty
 Posted: May 18 2013, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Adults
Member No.: 24

Ryoko ascended the throne as hell was in chaos she arose to the mortal realm to reap the benefits of ruling the realm. Her idea was to corrupt as many humans as possible as well as developing more for her mass army, though she did want to conquer she wanted to toy with her little playthings and what better way to get a being of power on her side, one that knows the mortal realm unlike her which spent her time training her recruits. She was the origin succubus but she had her limits which she always made sure to keep in mind despite being overwhelmed with such power of lust and want that any man that was caught in front of her would melt to their knees and fuck her without a thought of the situation.

When she sat down the castle around her shifted into something of debouchery with all kinds of things appearing out of nowhere, some with chains, others with large dildos attached to them in some way as this happened pens showed up showing where she would keep the ones she wanted to really break while the whole tower and keep turned a vibrant purple/pink as her eyes focused outward. Suddenly another large flash happened and her succubi flooded the air, their wings stretched outward as they flapped her eyes scanning the scenery though while her eyes paced around outside her senses picked up anybody that might be useful. That is when it hit her as she felt the presence of a dragon; a beast though she suspect dragons craved power and she was the one demon that would give this dragon power.

When she stood up again she slammed her heel down, "My lovelies bring back this man, he is on a rock ledge you should all feel his ...energy! We need someone like him and we need him now if we are to create more of us, more sex orgies and just all around more perversion!" She said to them as they all winked to her as about 50 to 80 succubi flooded out of the castle halls and out into the night their wings flapping in the night as their air almost brought the very thought of lust to whatever was below them, animals fucked, any being that was below them found another partner to engage in sex as they were the strongest of her troop.

When the saw their target they smirked at his reaction to their incoming, their bodies all seamless and sexy something that no man no matter his race would be able to withstand. They flew at him though stopped only feet away surrounding him though in reality they were attacking him unknown to him or even known it didn't matter his body probably was getting hot due to the amount of lust in the air their very presence was enough to make a large purple cloud form around them. Though in case all of them had weapons unsheathed in case of a battle or at least to let him fall to his knees and his body give out to their lust. "We give you once chance to give yourself up now! Our queen has an offer to you and she is being generous as she will come to rule these lands soon! Now! Do you come quietly or...the fun way?" They all said with a smirk as their bodies weren't really tense but their energies were flooding off of their bodies even more now after they spoke their piece as Ryoko wanted them to speak only once.
PMMSN
^
catclaw
 Posted: May 18 2013, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

Draco could feel his body getting hotter with lust, even causing his member to peak from the hidden sheath that protected it. His tail flickered slightly in annoyance and then he spoke flames curling around his lips. "I bow down to no Queen of the Demons of hell. You can tell her I said so myself." Then he went on the offensive knowing that he would have to fight his way through them. Even if it meant they brought him down with their powers of lustful sin. He took a deep breath and blew fire at them. It wouldn't hurt them but it would maybe scatter them enough for him to out fly them if he could get away that is.

He may crave power to destroy the forces of light, but he knew that he was no match to such demons like these ones. But that didn't mean he wouldn't put up a fight. He would not go down a coward. "If you think you are brave enough to take me females, then try it."
PMEmail Poster
^
Communist Kitty
 Posted: May 18 2013, 12:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The one that stated smirked at him, "You dragon made a poor underestimation of our power!" She yelled out as suddenly without warning a tentacle appeared around his arm then another around his other arm. Then suddenly two appeared around his legs and latched firmly around his limbs. The other succubi began to caress his body and others sucked on his member pushing their power on him without even lifting a sword. Their moans as well as their magical auras began to push hard onto his soul as their objective was to basically knock him out with their magic and with them being over 20 their magics would be enough to knock out the proud dragon.

"ohhh....baby...your cock is so...tasty...mmm I want to suck you dry but our queen needs you....so I'lll tease you for now...", one succubus said as she sucked on his member ever so slightly just sending waves of pleasure down his shaft and into his body causing a burning need inside of him, his genitals became extremely hot as another took her tail and shoved it into his ass and began to fuck him. "Ohhhhh you are so hot inside I love fucking you..." The one succubus said as her tail began to piston out of his butt as while as the other sucking and licking on his member causing it to grow. The others just smirked looking at him as one stood out of the crowd, "I guess you couldn't help but get it the hard way, they always choose the hard way but this time we don't get the chance to turn you into one of us, we can turn a dragon but again we have orders...and we'd love to fuck you too but we must listen to our queen." She spoke as they continued their sexual assault on the dragon their main objective to make him pass out form the waves of pleasure.
PMMSN
^
catclaw
 Posted: May 18 2013, 12:43 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

Dracon couldn't help the low moan of pleasure as the succubus'es began to suck on his member. Pushing their powerful lustful auras on him. Making his whole body shiver from the lustful pleasure that was beginning to put fire in his veins. "You may win this around on me demons. But I will not give in so easily as that." But now that he was fully aroused and his cock was throbbing. He could not help the roar that tore out of his throat when he ejaculated his seed all over the females that were sucking his member, and on the ground as well. Before his body gave out an he passed out from the overwhelming sexual bliss.

Now he would be easier to carry to the ruler of hell, and there his fate would be sealed forever more by the demon queen who wanted the dragon to help her rule this world.
PMEmail Poster
^
Communist Kitty
 Posted: May 18 2013, 12:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The succubi groaned cutely though giggled, "Well he didn't last long, so much for 'Mr. Tough' though I wonder what the Queen sees in him." The one that made him cum asked as the others shrugged and rather than question their queen they quickly got the dragon to where he was being carried by at least 10 of them due to his size as they flew off toward the castle. The castle itself was now encased in a dark aura of pink and purple with some storms dotting the landscape. Ryoko had entrenched her dark power within the mortal realm as her corruption only slowly crept out of its origin as animals and beings alike below began to fuck each other like mindless beasts though the higher intelligent ones changed, mutated into servants for her.

Though her corruption at the moment only moved to a certain distance, she would need to corrupt villages, larger villages, and even towns to conquer the world. Though she suspected this dragon would provide her with perfect opportunity to have an assistant but not that she just sit back no, that she can get even more done. While she would be fighting humans or others that ally with them her assistant could be corrupting the officials to make them stop fighting so it would be that more satisfying watching them be corrupted from within then transform into what she wanted, though she would also use her toy for breeding as well though she suspected that dragonic succubi would be a pretty sight to see.

The thoughts of her conquest were flooding her mind when her troop swooped in dropping her guest on the floor though she had use some of her magic to create 'restraints' on his wrists and legs as she noticed his bulge was still hard as a rock, her smirk widened. "Ah so you all did use your given talents to subdue him, heh I suspected him to be prideful most males are which is why they normally have the bulging member in between their legs waiting to be devoured by...my supple entrance." She spoke softly as she touched it some it even twitching hard despite his lack of consciousness. Though she needed him away as she stood over him letting her pussy get really close to his nose, the magic mixed with her aroma would wake him from whatever her lovelies did to him.
PMMSN
^
catclaw
 Posted: May 18 2013, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

The smell of a female's puss did in fact awake the dragon, his eyes cracked open. How ever when he sought to move he felt chains moving across his body, and a low growl rumbled from his throat. "Let me go demon queen. Dragons arn't deserving of this treatment." He might be an evil dragon. But he knew his kind didn't deserved to be chained like some common animal or criminal how ever you wanted to look at it.

He didn't trust this female, no doubt she had something awful planned for him. But even as a male he was in fact from a proud race which is why dragons like him gave the entire race a bad name and made it easier for dragon slayers to find them. Because he liked stealing from mortals an killing them to a degree. He had no love for mortals and wouldn't even lift a claw to protect them. But others of his kind would.
PMEmail Poster
^
Communist Kitty
 Posted: May 18 2013, 01:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ryoko got off of him and lifted him into the air, "Well you tried to fight my lovelies and they only asked you to come here. You refused so why shouldn't I bind you....hm and fuck you so much you lose all your soul in the process? Well I'll tell you why...I ask you reconsider your answer...I could give you all the power you want...not only to destroy but charm who you wish to bed with and grow powerful from them. You would be somewhat of a king beside me growing in power as we crush that the mortals cherish and love. I only seek their enslavement or conversion as I am...bored with their existence." She said softly as she walked around the dragon she had his body suspended in the air as she kept her eye on his bulging member as well as his eyes.

"I can feel the urge for power within you ...I only wish to realize it so that we both could grow in power together. Of course you have no reason to trust me, you have no reason to really accept any of this. But if you aren't with me, you are against me and mortals have all done that before...and believe me they ended up mindless servants or milk tanks for my enjoyment or they live the rest of eternity as a soul within my realm fueling my power and all around amusement. So...what will it be stud?" She had finished a full revolution of him and despite his demeanor he could feel her demonic succubus power overflowing in this castle though it was a fraction of what was slowly leaking out of the underworld. Of course she was the origin, a high succubus thus she was extremely dangerous to any mortal that would stand against her.
PMMSN
^
catclaw
 Posted: May 18 2013, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

Dracon growled softly exposing his fangs. "I refused because royal demons like you, try to bind some of us to your will wither we wish it or not. And if we don't you simply take our souls anyway. Do you think I want to live my life as a prisoner to some demon who thinks little of life unless it be by her way alone. I may kill humans and steal from them. But even I know my limits and I am not one to simply wait for humans to get peaceful I am a fighter and a bloody good one at that. As long as the beings in question are mortal instead of immortal.

I may have the craving for more power but I also know that too comes at a price as does most things you demons grant. I will consider working with you, but only if you promise you will not take my soul. I don't promise how ever that I will bring you unity for humans because I don't work that way and never will. Anything else you may want I will be more than happy to provide of course being if its in a sexual nature. Otherwise I won't do it, and you take that and leave it as it stands and kill me anyway because that is all you can do to me." Of course he had no idea he had just made his fate even worse.
PMEmail Poster
^
Communist Kitty
 Posted: May 18 2013, 01:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ryoko laughed some as she smirked at him, "Heh...you just made this interesting..." She lifted her finger as she pointed at him just after she stopped talking. Suddenly there was a huge burning in his chest and even his groin though it didn't stop with the burning pressure but his sex drive now was no longer out of control, it had no control whatsoever as he could feel his need to fuck...or wait be fucked. These feelings within his brain continued to get worse as his body was wracked with more pain though she didn't affect his overall appearance she made modifications which she did make him and the pain he felt was the D cup breasts being pushed out on his chest as well as his lower region burning the worst. Suddenly a slit that would be found on her found its way across his lower region as she smirked.

"You agreed, I won't have your soul but you will need that makeover to be apart of my army. Demons normally do need deals and I would be no higher to produce something but I am really tired with humanity's existence as a race on this mortal plane and I wish to make them either my sex slaves or even servants to me. So I have no desire to kill my toys, but just make sure I have control over every one of them. You may also see that you look a tad feminine, well deal with it and also deal with the fact you now have a pussy and breasts as well. I am a succubus and I won't have a male in my army I will not have incubus among my succubi. Though you seem you might have an urge to fill...hehe...so let me bring out a prisoner I saved for you." When she finished talking the pressure in his brain and the need within his genitals that he now carried burned even more.

Ryoko didn't get a girl knowing that the dragon was obviously attracted to women despite her lovelies to entrance even a gay man. She brought a farmer though not very high up a peasant that was working his fields when her lovelies caught him and brought him here. The man stared at the dragon and a tent pitched in his pants as he couldn't take his eyes off of the dragon despite him having a member all the man could see was his breasts and now the aura that he projected. Ryoko had made this dragon a bonafied succubus by standards as she was able to convert any being or creature into her lovely and control them if they got out of hand though most welcomed the pleasure as she made it unending. "Now...go test your powers and hopefully you will begin to understand me and enjoy what I am offering Dragon. Also hopefully you will give me your name as well rather than be rude. Maybe you just need to be fucked good." She allowed the man to get closer though as he got closer the dragon could feel the need build even more within. She looked at him, "Do you want me to let the bindings go so you can satisfy the urge you feel within?" She asked him though deep down she knew the answer already.
PMMSN
^
catclaw
 Posted: May 18 2013, 02:15 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

Dracon heard the word succubus, but even though he felt the urges from a part of his body he had never dealt with before or ever had. The urges demanded to be fullfilled. But he didn't think he could do it. He wasn't into guys or he would have been a gay dragon... "As much as I would like to sedate this unholy urge on the man. I doubt I shall be able to do so. I am not into men as you well know demoness." Oh yes he was in fact upset over what she had done to him. He was not pleased by a long shot and in fact though he had agreed in part to help her. He had not known this is what it had entailed. If he had, he would have preferred being killed by a dragon slayer. "How ever as to my name had you simply asked it of me I would have told you before this. You did not ask for my name so I saw no reason to give it to you. If you want me to respect your queenship you must also give a dragon his respect. That works both ways in all of the races on that planet."

He really didn't think she would take the binds off of him even though he did admit to needing to state his urges on the mortal. But part of him couldn't bring himself to do it. It just seemed wrong to him on so many levels.

PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Revillution Roleplay Topsites Magic Moon Fox Sinners Seduction Spirit Castle 

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com
Skin edits done by Smokey of Revillution.com - Your portal to entertainment