Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
catclaw -- yes I had to when msns windows live messeger got closed out because microsoft bought out skype, so everything that was on my msn contact list was switched over to skype.
ULTIMATEMALE -- You use SKype too ?
catclaw -- yes I had skype issues, but as I have always stated. I do not like skype much. I prefer having aim and yim...
christian7 -- hey catclaw havint seen on skype you ok?
catclaw -- I will most certaintly let you know when I get around to answering our posts foxxy.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

The Guardian Of The Moon, Foxxy, and Catclaw
catclaw
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 11:16 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Moonfangs human like appearence: (IMG:https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10943724_323793841153031_5018295540543777202_o.jpg)

Moonfang's cat form:(IMG:https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10945036_324170057772723_8365132902591470529_n.jpg?oh=d6a8f61236d00174b64a1d65a2475161&oe=557FF658&__gda__=1431315945_3c7c0a259731d1b22da64b03c10437b0)

MoonFang was in fact ancient race of shapeshifters, but he was also known as the guardian of the moon, and add to the fact that he was also trickster being at heart. How ever because of his many tricks he had been cursed to be a blind shapeshifter, so he had far greater senses than those of his race or peers. He had traveled deep into the lands of the vampires, knowing that none would dare attack him. For they knew what he was, and his pale fur coat would have given him away, just as his milky white eyes would have long ago.

There was no telling really how old he was in appearance, but he had several forms he liked to take one was a human form that had long white hair with dragon embroided detail on it, with white furlinning that collar that had come from his own shedded fur from the summer months.

Though he was not his human form now, he was lounging himself in the tree of shadows when he heard the footfalls of beautiful vampire lady heading the tree that he had been laying on. He didn't think it would be a vampire princess out this late, but sometimes the vampire royals were known for doing such things. How ever no vampire royal or otherwise would have dared enter a territory that moonfang had marked as his, and this brave lass was either a fool or she did not know that this part of the vampire lands he had claimed for himself. He let out a soft growl exposing his long saber like canines. "You would be well advised to stop vampire, as you are encroaching upon my territory, I am surprised you even dare to enter the tricksters domain."
PMEmail Poster
^
Foxxy_Mama
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Fox Princess

Member No.: 3

Moria being a princess vampress froze when a voice spoke to her as she crossed part of the forest. No vampire knew where she was since she had made the choice of running away. She hitched her bag up more on her shoulder as her purple eyes flashed and her blond-white hair blew in the wind around her face and shoulders. "I am just passing through to the village on the other side of this forest. I'll be gone shortly and you'll never see me again." She spoke out and her head whipped back when she heard voices yelling out for her. Princess Moria! It was like they're voices cried out over this part of the forest.

"Please, I must get away. I can't stay there anymore." She spoke as she looks back around to find who spoke to her earlier before she jumped up into the tree as a hound dog started sniffing around for her near the area. Little did she know was that the voice that spoke to her was in that same tree.

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image
PMUsers Website
^
catclaw
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

MoonFang growled exposing his fangs. "And you brought the hounds with you it seems. I suppose I could aid in your escape for now vampire princess." He could smell the creature below him, and he hated those hounds they never gave up when they had a target in their sight. He would remain below this tree unless, he scared the hound off. "You are barking up the wrong tree hound, and for your insolence in entering a territory that is mine. I will make sure that you leave." He conjured something that would no hound likes and that was a bucket of ice cold water, over the creatures head. "I suggest you leave now or face the wrath of the guardian of the moon, who is also known in this world as a great trickster at heart."

It was then that his white form moved on the branch that he had been laying on. "And why did you run away from your own people, were they trying to arrange a marriage for you?" The guardian was curious, but he knew even if he drove the hound away from the tree with that trick that would not stop the vampires from comming. But his presence. "The hound may flee, but your searchers will come to this area and it seems I will have to reveal my presence after all."
PMEmail Poster
^
Foxxy_Mama
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Fox Princess

Member No.: 3

She looked at the creature and her eyes widened a bit. "Your MoonFang. I've heard stories of you." She says to him and she looked away when he asked why she ran away. "Not an arrange marriage." She says to him as she looked up at his furried face. "The General killed my mother and was going after me. I had time in packing a few things that I wanted to keep and jumped out the window before they knocked the door down." She says to him softly as she moves just slightly more in the tree. She was good at blocking her sent from other vampires but not the hounds.
PMUsers Website
^
catclaw
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

The hound fled when the icy cold water was dummped on it, it knew that terrifying scent of the guardian of the moon an fled before the shape shifting cat would do more harm to it than good. MoonFang than turned his attention back to her. "Did this General desire you to wed him, and is that why he killed your mother? Wars have been started over things of that nature. I suspect he was the general of another kingdom. Most likely he was to bring you alive to his prince. You are lucky you have only heard stories of me until now that is. Most only should ever know of me are stories, and none have been brave enough to seek me out. But that general will find you, and it is best you escape now that I have given you an out to do so. If the general comes he will question me, and I will have to make sure they chase a false image of you."
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Revillution Roleplay Topsites Magic Moon Fox Sinners Seduction Spirit Castle 

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com
Skin edits done by Smokey of Revillution.com - Your portal to entertainment