Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
catclaw -- yes I had to when msns windows live messeger got closed out because microsoft bought out skype, so everything that was on my msn contact list was switched over to skype.
ULTIMATEMALE -- You use SKype too ?
catclaw -- yes I had skype issues, but as I have always stated. I do not like skype much. I prefer having aim and yim...
christian7 -- hey catclaw havint seen on skype you ok?
catclaw -- I will most certaintly let you know when I get around to answering our posts foxxy.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Closed TopicStart new topic

Red Moon Rules, Rules....
Master Raven
 Posted: Mar 11 2012, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Death's Nightmare

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Alright these are the Rules for the adult section. The Section you are currently looking for on the board is Hidden and only members that are approved can view that section of the thread. For those wishing to gain access to the Adult section PM Catclaw for approval in Silver Hall, No other admin will give you access to this area!

1. Be polite out of Character.

Nobody wants to rp with a rude person.

2. Private Sections.

These are for Members to have proven themselves worthy of having a nice little shop or home of their own and are Closed for public roleplaying. these will be marked in the description.

3. Pg-13......

Now before you ask Why it reads Pg-13 stop and let me finish. The ADULT section is NOT pg-13 there fore there is violence, gore, bloodshed, and intense language! Sounds good doesn't it?

4. Grammar.

This goes in concordance with the board rule on it NO TEXT TALK!

5. Have fun.

That's what we are hear to do so enjoy yourself and don't cause trouble.
PMUsers Website
^
Master Raven
 Posted: Mar 12 2012, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Death's Nightmare

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Open Adult Roleplay:

This by definition has no association with the world of Silver Moon what so ever. What this means is that everything there is allowed to happen a Sci-Fi world of your own creation, and Fandom of an anime series and anything else you can think of. Now The adult roleplaying section was intended for this purpose originally where you could rp what you wanted within the world. The Adult Section is both a Cannon and non Cannon area where you can do a variety of things. If you want to expand on your character by them being Cannon you can, or the opposite. That is the choice of the person playing the character.

Some like the realism of a cannon rp where others do not so we don't frown upon either of them. But just in case it gets confusing for anyone the OAR was opened.

*Note: Sorry to any current users that were confused when this was first posted up.
PMUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Revillution Roleplay Topsites Magic Moon Fox Sinners Seduction Spirit Castle 

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com
Skin edits done by Smokey of Revillution.com - Your portal to entertainment