Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
catclaw -- yes I had to when msns windows live messeger got closed out because microsoft bought out skype, so everything that was on my msn contact list was switched over to skype.
ULTIMATEMALE -- You use SKype too ?
catclaw -- yes I had skype issues, but as I have always stated. I do not like skype much. I prefer having aim and yim...
christian7 -- hey catclaw havint seen on skype you ok?
catclaw -- I will most certaintly let you know when I get around to answering our posts foxxy.

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

The Rise Of The Chaos King, Foxxy, and Catclaw
catclaw
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Chiron's appearence: (IMG:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/275/5/4/discord_by_wings_of_chaos-d4boeqt.png)

Chiron was the last of his species in this land, and because of his evil chaotic acts, he had been sentenced to stone for thousands of years, now during those years the world had progressed so much so that he was now in a garden of many statues instead of just one. And it so happened that day that a group of college class mates had displayed in front of his statue the acts of chaos, which that alone would free him from his thousand year prison.

Though his race, and his powers fallen into myth only the guardians were aware that his threat was very much real though the guardians themselves had fallen into myth and legend. But when the class had left, cracks in the stone began to appear, and laughter flowed dark an evil in that area.

When the stone had finally fallen off the creature in question, he arched his back, sending waves of chaotic energy everywhere, but none more so potent than towards the rural town that had once housed the guardian that had defeated him thousands of years ago.
This would only be the beganning for that town or so he thought. But first before he aquired a Queen, he must journey to the wilds of Chiverion forest, to make his chaos kingdom, and castle. Then an only then he would send a notice to the towns people to either voluenteer or sacrifice a bride to him. If they did that he would promise to regulate his chaos to only his kingdom within that area, and he would leave the town free from his wrath.

He flew past the town creating purple clouds that rained down cotton candy, or chocolate milk when the mood suited him, but that was all he did for now, didn't look below him as he passed. But his body was strange in the fact that it was parts of animals, but not all one thing. He could change his coat pattern at will, or even the color of his eyes using that to the best of his ability to hypnotize innocent folk. But he generally never used his eyes for that effect. He mostly used his powers on the town, and people living in the town as it were.

Once arriving in a clearing, where remembered the natural water sources, he was suprised to find that the forest in his time before had been nothing more than a little woodland, was now grown up to a large forest. But the landmark had remained the same, and so that is where he chose to build his castle, he had natural swimming pool near by with a hidden cavern that went into rainbow crystaline place that was filled with natural energy but could also amplify chaotic energy too.

Now that his castle had been created it rivaled anything from this now civlized age, and he laid out front of his castle, having used up a considerable amount of energy. He would rest for a bit before he would send his notice to the town. For now they would have to suffer the storms of chaotic clouds...

PMEmail Poster
^
Foxxy_Mama
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Fox Princess

Member No.: 3

Emily was a sweet girl who didnt get in trouble but knew how to have a little bit of fun. She studies hard but lately she felt like nothing mattered anymore. She looked up at the sky and frowned at the weird rain that was falling from the sky. She was singled out for everything and the town mostly blames her or her family for whatever goes wrong.
PMUsers Website
^
catclaw
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Queen of Silver Moon

Member No.: 1

It was Five days later that Chiron had finally reenergized himself from creating his chaos castle in that forest, and so he magically sent a note that would materalize in the town square for all to read. This is what it read, the words would not disappear, while the rain eventually changed to pouring down punch instead of chocolate rain. "Dear citizens, you long ago once had a guardian who imprisoned me in stone and now after a thousand years I Chiron The Chaos King have been freed of my imprisonment. If you want the chaos to cease in your town you will find me a bride to take as my Queen in the kingdom of the Chiverion Forest. Once I have my bride I will promise to keep my chaos in my kingdom only. Now you have seven days to begin searching for a candidate for me. Once you have selected the female you may bring her to bridge that is across the river that runs through my home..."

He did not sign the note, but he knew the towns people would be in uproar for he knew they no longer had a guardian that would be able to stop him unless they agreed to his demands for a bride.
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Revillution Roleplay Topsites Magic Moon Fox Sinners Seduction Spirit Castle 

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com
Skin edits done by Smokey of Revillution.com - Your portal to entertainment